Summer should be fun, so we're rounding up our fave photo-friendly events every Friday this summer in our weekly TO-DO LIST
Friday July 17
- Right by our location in Dumbo, there will be an evening of play called Come Out & Play After Dark. Let your inner child out and celebrate the start of another great weekend.
- More interested in art? Attend the opening reception of Luminary, a special art show that centers around light as a medium.
Saturday July 18
- Spend the day learning film photography with our Analog Film Lab class!
- After working hard in the darkroom, why not Party in Central Park? Sounds good to us. Go to Freedom for a fun night of dancing and music.
Sunday July 19
- Enjoy the final day of the Prospect Heights Music & Art Festival. It started on the 15th, so you can go throughout the weekend as well!
- A very important happening: a dog party! Go to BarkFest: the world's biggest puppy partay. Can you imagine the photo ops?
Monday July 20
- Start off the week with some practical learning. Take our Photoshop for Photographers class to get a leg up on the ins and outs of this editing software.
Tuesday July 21
- Celebrate Brooklyn, and celebrate your favorite 2000s rock band, Interpol, with this benefit concert.
Wednesday July 22
- If you had fun on Tuesday, do it again with a back-to-back benefit concert for Celebrate Brooklyn, but this time with Modest Mouse. Keep it musical!
Got any other suggestions for fun summer activities? Post em in the comments below!