The 24 Hour Project is a one-day street photography event where thousands of photographers from all over the world pound the pavement and document humanity in their local cities. We plan to contribute to this global archive of human life and invite you to be a part of it as well.
Join Larson Harley of Brooklyn Central for a five-hour romp around New York City covering parks, alleys, forgotten neighborhoods, multiple boroughs, and the subterranean jungle of the NYC subways. Participants in this challenging street photography workshop will be encouraged to register for the 24hour Project and post a photo every hour to Instagram using the 24hour Project and BKC's unique tags.
What to bring
- A mobile phone with Instagram installed.
- A mobile editing software that you are familiar with.
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing.
- Water bottle.
- Wall charger for your phone.
- Mophie or similar mobile charging device.
- DSLR or similar camera.
- Camera Awesome (free) is our recommended photo capture app, and Snapseed (free) is our recommended app for mobile editing. We recommend you download and practice with these apps before March 21.
- Visit and register to learn more about the project at: http://www.24hourproject.org/
Meeting at: Alleva Dairy
Grand and Mulberry streets (center of Little Italy).
We look forward to seeing you there!
Was $120.00 - NOW $99.00