With JUSTIN WILLIAM LIN
Join us for a FREE 90-min workshop, where we'll reveal tips for taking better pictures with your iPhone or Android smartphone camera. In this illuminating session, we'll demonstrate and discuss:
- Controlling image brightness (exposure) on your phone
- Understanding and maximizing the built-in lens
- Composition tips for more memorable images
- What's HDR and how does it work?
- Apps! Our favorites for shooting and editing
We'll also incorporate our new knowledge into a live-action shootaround, getting creative with light and snapping portraits and still life scenes.
During the session we'll be briefly filming a segment for $9.99, a NYC media show that follows host Dave Evans around the five boroughs to showcase "the most outrageous, creative, and amusing outings in the five boroughs under 10 bucks". Thanks to Dave we'll be offering this class for free, so RSVP below and bring your smartphones!