Terms & Conditions in brief
- By booking any of our classes, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at BKC, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to book from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by BKC as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside BKC's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- BKC reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before booking any classes. You should understand that by booking a class, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order with BKC, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to sign up) and accept these Terms & Conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at BKC for the booking and supply of any classes. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by BKC as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our classes to you. The information you provide is only available to BKC and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request BKC to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the BKC Terms & Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside BKC's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that BKC is released from BKC's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
All transfers conducted through BKC are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
BKC reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and class offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a class is sold out, BKC has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. BKC shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement classes if available.
Students are responsible for their course choices. Therefore, we recommend that you select your courses carefully. Staff are available for course advisement during registration and class placement sessions if you have questions about appropriate placement. In the event that you must withdraw from a course, the following policy will be in effect:
The date the email is sent will determine eligibility for a refund. All approved refunds may take up to four weeks to process. BKC cannot be responsible for providing refunds for classes or programs missed as a result of student illness, student emergencies, or events beyond BKC's control.
Transfers and Cancellations
Please contact us via e-mail as soon as possible if you need to arrange for a transfer or cancellation. Late requests may incur a penalty as described below:
TRANSFERRING TO ANOTHER SESSION
Because space is limited and classes often fill up, students canceling class last minute may prevent other students from signing up for that session. Therefore our policy is for students who need to reschedule their registration within 72 hours prior to the class scheduled start time will be required to provide a 25% re-registration fee* to transfer to another session. Transfers requested outside the 72 hour window are free of charge.
We are here to guide you through class selection to make sure you benefit from our courses, so feel free to contact us for any questions regarding class selection, registration issues, or if you need to transfer to a different session.
While we encourage you to make every effort to attend your registered class, we understand if your situation changes unexpectedly. Unfortunately, the same situation applies with our limited capacity. Students who need to cancel their registration for whatever reason within 72 hours prior to class scheduled start time will be also be assessed a 25% cancellation fee* from any refund requested.
For multi-week classes:
- Cancellation up to 72 hours prior to the first class, 100% refund.
- Cancellation after 1st class - 100% refund less a 25% withdrawal fee
- Cancellation after the 2nd class - 50% refund.
- NO REFUNDS beyond the 2nd class
We really appreciate when people let us know they can't make a class, even if it's last minute. In some cases there may be a student on the waiting list that we can offer that seat to. For this reason we charge a 50% fee* to transfer or refund a registration in the situation of a no-call no-show.
* of the original list price
Also, please note:
- Gift certificates are non-refundable
- Credits, promotional discounts, or any special arrangements will be one time per individual.
Course Cancellation by BKC.
- If a class does not meet its minimum threshold of registrations, BKC reserves the right to cancel that class and offer students a full refund of the amount paid or a credit towards a new course within a month of the canceled course start date.
- BKC reserves the right to change instructors if needed without prior notice.
- If a class is cancelled because of weather conditions or illness of an instructor, BKC will schedule a make up session.